Driver license department

What are the hours of operation for the driver license’s department?
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, the driving test is only available from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Currently only the office in San Luis Arizona has a driver license department

What information can you provide about the status of my driver license?
We can only provide general information regarding the license, such as prices and forms of ID over the phone, if you need to know the status of your driver license you must come to the office in San Luis Arizona

What are some of the services you offer in this department?
Some of the services we offer are Driver license, ID, Travel ID, Instruction Permit, Restricted Instruction Permit, Duplicate License or ID card and Duplicate Instruction Permit

What documents do I need to bring in order to get a Driver license today?
2 forms of IDs, one of them must be a photo ID, please call us to make sure what types of documents are accepted

Do you have appointments?

Title and Registration

Can you provide a quote on services like title transfers, plates or plate status over the phone?
Unfortunately, we can’t, the are many things to take into consideration before we can give you a quote, you would have to come to one of our offices to find out the exact price by speaking to one of our MVD experts. We have 2 office in Yuma and one in San Luis for all your motor vehicle services needs

Can someone other than the owner of the vehicle renews a plate?
A relative can do it if they have the renewal notice they get by mail, the same last name and address or power of attorney

Can I get a copy of my driving records?
Yes, we can do either 39 months or 5 years back, you can call (928)627-8212 and ask to speak to one of our MVD experts for more information

Can you do MVD inspections there?
We can do level 1 inspections from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. For level 2 & 3 inspection you would have to make an appointment with the MVD in Yuma.

I lost the title of my vehicle, what can I do?
We can give you a duplicate title at any of our 3 locations

What do I need to do in order to get plates for my car now?
You need to bring the title of the vehicle and your ID, if the title of the vehicle is not under your name then the tittle must be notarized

Do you sell bonds?
Yes, we do

What documents do we need to renovate plates?
Just your ID, that is if the vehicle is register under your name

Can I get a title notarized with you?
Yes, we have several notary publics here to help you

I sold my vehicle, what do I have to do?
You need to do a sold notice; you would need to stop by one of our offices and bring your ID and Vin number or license plate with you

Do you have motor vehicle services in all 3 offices?
Yes, we do. Driver license only at our San Luis location

Are you part of Yuma DMV?
We are an authorized third-party provider for the Arizona MVD

Does my vehicle need an Inspection level II or III?
Out of state titles do need inspection
if title says Salvage needs level III
if title says export needs level II
if title says Salvage and Export and needs Level III

What are the requirements to apply for an ID or Driver license for the first time?
Permanent Resident Card (Mica) and social security card
Birth certificate or passport and social security card

For a duplicate ID or Driver license:
Citizens -just fill out an application
Residents- Permanent Resident Card (mica)

Do you have a link to download the manual for the driver license test?

Do I need an inspection for an out of state title transfer?
Most of the time it is a NO. Most transfers can be done without an inspection unless, for example, it is an older vehicle with a shorter VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) Number.

Can I take the driver license test in Spanish?
Only the written test part, the driving portion of the test must be in English.

I stopped using my vehicle or paying my insurance, do I need to do something?
Yes, you must submit a De-insured Certificate in one of our offices.

What do I need to get car insurance?
Car registration and driver license

What do I need to register an out of state vehicle and change it to AZ?
Just the car title and your ID or driver license

Can I add an extra driver to my insurance?
If you live with that person, yes.


Do you have an office in San Luis AZ?
Yes, we do. The address is 800 N Main St, next to the post office

How can I add someone to my car insurance policy?
Only the owner of a policy adds people to a policy.

Can I renew my auto insurance policy over the phone?
Yes, you can under most circumstances, stop by any of our 2 locations in Yuma and one in San Luis for more information on your auto insurance

I need to make an auto insurance payment right now, can I do it over the phone?

What do I need to bring in order to get insurance?
Driver license and your vehicle registration

I sold my vehicle, what do I need to do to cancel my insurance policy?
You just need to stop by the office and talk to one of our experts in auto insurance

How many locations you have in Yuma that do auto insurance?
We have 2 offices in Yuma that take care of all your auto insurance needs

Do you have cheap auto insurance in Yuma or San Luis?
Since we work with many insurance companies, we can offer very affordable rates for all your auto insurance needs, not only in San Luis but also in Yuma Arizona

How can I get cheap car insurance with your company?
Stop by any of our 3 locations, 2 in Yuma Arizona and 1 in San Luis, we can provide many affordable options for all your needs

What kind of different insurance services do you provide?
Auto insurance, Homeowners, Renters, Mobile Home, Business, Bonds, Group health and Mexico insurance, among others

General Information

Why should I do business with you?
R.L. Jones Insurance has been serving Southwest Arizona for over 30 years. Working with the most competitive Insurance Companies in the Region, specializing in personal and commercial risks. The agency is also an Authorized Third Party for the Arizona MVD and now it provides Driver License and ID Services (Convenience fee shall apply). Our Team of Agents are highly trained to asses each risk and provide each client with the professional attention they deserve.

Where are you located and what are your business hours?
We have 3 locations in Yuma County:

• 800 N Main St. San Luis Arizona 85349
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday
Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm

• 847 W 8th St. Yuma Arizona 85364
9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday
Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm

• 2180 S 4th Ave suite D Yuma Arizona 85364
8:00 am 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
Saturday closed

What type of services do you offer?
Insurance, MVD services and Driver license with 3 locations, 2 in Yuma and 1 in San Luis

What type of insurance services?
Auto, homeowner's insurance, renters, ATV, mobile home, RV, Bonds and Mexico Insurance

What kind of MVD services?
Titles, Registrations, Vehicle Permits, Level I Inspections, Plate & Tag Renewals, Insurance Verifications, MVRs, Homemade Trailers, Mobile Homes, OHV, Special Plates, Driver License, Arizona ID, Driving Permits, Travel/Real ID and Notary

What is your phone and fax number?
Our phone number is (928)627-8212 and our fax number is (928)373-0606

Do you have an email?
Yes, insurance@rljonesins.com

Do you have appointments?
Not at the moment

Can we pay with a debit/credit card?


¿Qué servicios ofrecen en San Luis AZ?
En San Luis Arizona tenemos servicio de aseguranza, motores y vehículos o DMV y servicio para sacar identificación y licencia de manejo

¿Qué servicios ofrecen en Yuma Arizona?
En Yuma Arizona tenemos servicio de aseguranza y motores y vehículos o MVD

¿Qué servicios tienen de motores y vehículos?
De MVD tenemos Placas, títulos, registros y muchos otros servicios más, Por favor de checar la parte de Motores y vehículos para más información

¿En Yuma AZ tienen servicio de aseguranzas?
En Yuma Arizona tenemos 2 oficinas con servicio de aseguranza y MVD

¿En yuma AZ tienen Motores y vehículos?
Si tenemos en nuestras 2 oficinas de Yuma servicio de MVD

¿En san Luis AZ tienen motores y vehículos?
Si tenemos en nuestra oficina de San Luis

¿Tienen Servicio de licencias de manejos?
Solo en san Luis Arizona tenemos ese servicio para licencias de conducir, identificaciones, travel ID y otros muchos servicios de licencias

¿Cuál es el horario del departamento de licencias?
De lunes a viernes de 8:00 am a 5:00 pm, la prueba de manejo está disponible solo de 8:00 am a 3:00 pm también de lunes a viernes. Solo ofrecemos este servicio en nuestra oficina de San Luis Arizona

¿Qué documentos ocupo para sacar la licencia de conducir?
2 formas de identificación, una debe de tener foto. Por favor llámenos para decirle en detalle que documentos son aceptables para este tramite

¿Puedo hacer cita?
No por el momento

¿Me pueden dar el precio de cuánto cuesta sacarle placas a mi carro por teléfono?
Desafortunadamente no podemos, hay muchas cosas por tomar en consideración antes de dar el precio de placas, contamos con 2 oficinas en yuma de motores y vehículos y una de oficina en san Luis de motores y vehículos para poder darle más información

¿Puede alguien más aparte del dueño del vehículo renovar las placas de un vehículo?
Un familiar del dueño puede siempre y cuando traiga el aviso que le manda MVD por correo, tenga el mismo apellido que el dueño o con un poder legal

¿Puedo obtener con RL Jones una copia de mis récords de manejo?
Si, tenemos de 39 meses a 5 años, por favor háblenos al (928)627-8212 y pregunte por uno de nuestros procesadores de MVD para más información

¿Venden fianzas?

¿Qué documentos necesito para renovar mis placas?
Solo tu identificación oficial, eso si el vehículo esta registrado a tu nombre

¿Como puedo agregar a alguien en mi póliza de aseguranza?
Solo el dueño de la póliza puede agregar a alguien en la póliza de aseguranza

¿Puedo renovar mi póliza por teléfono?
Si se puede, pero puede tener algunas restricciones, llámenos y le decimos exactamente lo que ocupa

¿Puedo hacer pagos de mi aseguranza por teléfono?

¿Qué documentos ocupo para sacar aseguranza de Arizona?
Licencia de manejo y registración del vehiculó

¿Tienen aseguranza de autos en San Luis o Yuma barata?
Nosotros trabajamos con varias compañías de aseguranza lo que nos permite encontrarle los mejores precios de acuerdo a sus necesidades

¿Como puedo obtener aseguranza barata hoy?
Venga a cualquiera de nuestras 3 oficinas o háblenos ahora para explicarle el proceso, es muy rápido y sencillo

¿Qué tipos d aseguranza manejan?
Entre otras tenemos de auto, de casa, de casa de renta, de traila, de negocio, fianzas, de salud para grupos y para México

¿Qué dirección tienen y cuál es el horario?
Tenemos 3 oficinas en Yuma County
- 800 N Main St. San Luis Arizona 85349
8:00 am a 6:00 pm lunes a viernes
Sábado 9:00am a 2:00pm

- 847 W 8th St. Yuma Arizona 85364
9:00 am a 6:00 pm lunes a viernes
Sábado 9:00 am a 1:00 pm

- 2180 S 4th Ave suite D Yuma Arizona 85364
8:00 am 5:00 pm lunes a viernes
Sábado cerrado

¿Qué tipo de servicios ofrecen?
Aseguranza de autos, casas y de muchos tipos más, servicio de motores y vehículos MVD, para placas, títulos y más tramites de carros y por último servicio de identificación y licencia de manejo

¿Cuál es su teléfono y fax?
Teléfono (928)627-8212 y fax (928)627-8212

¿Tienen correo electrónico?
Si, insurance@rljonesins.com

¿Se puede hacer cita?
Por el momento no hacemos citas

¿Se puede pagar con tarjeta de débito o crédito?

¿Pues incluir a un conductor extra en mi póliza?
Si viven en la misma casa si

¿Que necesito para registrar un vehículo con título de otro estado para Arizona?
El título a su nombre y su licencia o identificación

¿Qué ocupo para sacar aseguranza?
El registro del carro y su licencia de manejo

¿Deje de usar mi carro y pagar aseguranza, necesito hacer algún trámite?
Si, necesita llenar un documento que se llama de-insurance certificate, aquí le podemos ayudar a llenarlo

¿Puedo hacer el examen de manejo en español?
Solo la parte escrita la puede hacer en español, la parte de manejar si tiene que seguir las instrucciones en ingles

¿Mi vehículo va a ocupar inspección?
Vehículos con títulos de otros estados ocupan inspección en algunas ocasiones
Si el titulo dice salvage ocupa nivel III
Si el titulo dice export va a ocupar nivel II
Si el titulo dice salvage y export va a ocupar III

¿Cuáles son los requisitos para aplicar por una identificación o licencia de manejo por primera vez?
Mica y seguro social
Acta de nacimiento o pasaporte y la tarjeta de seguro social

¿Ahí una página de internet para ver el manual para el examen de manejo?

¿Necesito una inspección para un transferir un título de otro estado?
Probablemente no, la mayoría de las veces transferir un título no ocupa inspección, ahí ciertas veces que, si ocupa, por ejemplo, cuando un vehículo es más viejo y tiene un VIN más corto.